Conditions Treated in Lutz FL
Chiropractic care in Lutz FL is so important, especially if you are in constant pain and discomfort, or have been in a serious accident. Treating your conditions right away can lead your body to a path of healing and recovery. Find out what we can do for you and your body! Check out our services and see what we can do to help you. Don’t wait until the pain is unbearable, get chiropractic care from AllVitae Health & Chiropractic™.
Conditions Treated With Chiropractic Care in Lutz FL
- Neck & Back Pain: Neck and back pain often happens because something is off in the way your joints, muscles, discs, and nerves fit together and move. Whether by injury, improper movement, or poor posture, the effect of neck and back pain can range from annoyance to debilitating. With proper diagnosis, treatment, and preventative care, you can reduce pain and suffering and go on living a fulfilling life. When neck and back pain is left untreated, you may end up reducing activity levels to the point that stabilizing muscles begin to weaken, further putting you at risk for more issues down the road. Get the chiropractic care you need for your neck and back.
- Headaches & Migraines: Migraine and other types of headaches are painful. Migraine symptoms include a pounding headache, nausea, vomiting, and light sensitivity and are often treated with anti-nausea drugs and abortive or preventive medications. Headache remedies include pain relievers. Recurring headaches can greatly diminish our productivity as well as our quality of life. It is possible to treat headaches without continuously popping pills. Since many headache issues can originate in the spine, an experienced chiropractor can diagnose and treat the underlying cause.
- Sciatica & Herniated Disks: Sciatica, herniated or bulging disks occur when the joints between the vertebrae in our backs compress to the extent that they push out beyond their normal positions and press against our spinal nerves. Sensations can range from a dull ache to sharp pains when we move at certain angles. Sciatica is when the sciatic nerve running down our legs are pinched, which can lead to a sharp pain running down our legs, or sometimes numbness or tingling. Sciatica, bulging or herniated disks are serious issues that can worsen if left untreated. With proper care, you can relieve your pain and get back to normal activities.
- Scoliosis: Scoliosis is a medical condition in which a person’s spine has a sideways curve. The curve is usually “S”- or “C”-shaped over three dimensions. In some, the degree of curve is stable, while in others, it increases over time. By diagnosing, treating, and practicing preventative care, scoliosis and its effects can be reduced and managed appropriately. Chiropractic care may not be able to fix your scoliosis, but it can definitely help your scoliosis from getting worse!
- Auto Accidents: After an automobile accident, you should consider getting checked out by an experienced chiropractor to find out if you have sustained any serious injuries that may have not appeared in X-rays. Left untreated, these injuries can lead to debilitating pain and even permanent muscle and bone damage. This is why you never hesitate to receive chiropractic care as soon as you can.
- Whiplash: Whiplash, also called neck sprain or neck strain, is an injury to the neck. Whiplash is characterized by a collection of symptoms that occur following damage to the neck. In whiplash, the intervertebral joints (located between vertebrae), discs, and ligaments, cervical muscles, and nerve roots may become damaged. Chiropractic care can help with damaged parts of your body and can also reduce pain over time.
- Arm & Leg Pain: Most of the cases of leg and arm pain develop slowly, and so individuals affected forget or are unaware of the reason that led to their pain. When the pain becomes too much to fight through, individuals turn to a variety of medications available. These can include prescriptions that can even increase the severity of leg and arm pain through their various side-effects. The patient is astonished by what may have caused the pain, vertebral subluxations, arthritis, bursitis, tendinitis, and frozen shoulder become likely suspects. In addition to these sources of pain, switching or taking new medications such as antibiotics, birth control, and anxiety medications has been shown to contribute to development of arm and leg pain. Instead of taking prescription, which may not help, get chiropractic care at our office!
- Carpal Tunnel: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a repetitive stress injury, such as typing, or completing repetitive motions with the hands like assembly line work. These actions may cause pain and injury over time. Chiropractic is beneficial for patients seeking noninvasive relief from this ailment that has become all too prevalent with the increased use of computers.
- Usually, chiropractic care for carpal tunnel is to address the problematic wrist and elbow, as well as adjustments of the upper spine. You will probably be advised to rest the affected arm, apply cold to reduce inflammation, do recommended exercises, or wear a splint and or brace to immobilize the area.
- Shoulder Pain: There are different types of Shoulder Pain and no matter what your specific shoulder issue, your chiropractor will begin with the diagnosis and will determine where the source of the irritation begins. Shoulder pain is most of the time due to an irritation of the nerves, tendons, muscles, ligaments or capsule area. There are cases in which the problem could be located on the cervical spine or near the acromioclavicular joint. These areas will all be carefully examined to ensure an accurate diagnosis. The triceps muscle located in the upper arm may also be involved, as well as the subscapularis muscle underneath the shoulder blade. After the diagnosis is made, the treatment for shoulder pain can begin. While relief will begin after the first adjustment, a series of chiropractic adjustments may be required to help your shoulder pain issue to resolve completely.
- Vertigo: Vertigo is the feeling of dizziness or lack of balance. It usually comes from an inner ear problem but can have other causes as well. Vertigo has also been linked to strokes, tumors, labyrinthitis, migraines, head or neck injuries, and certain medications. While vertigo in and of itself is not greatly dangerous, someone who is experiencing it may have a poor quality of life as the symptoms can appear without warning and last for a long period of time.
7:00am - 7:00pm
7:00am - 7:00pm
7:00am - 7:00pm
7:00am - 7:00pm
7:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday & Sunday
Servicing All of Hillsborough and Pasco Counties!